The Power of the Alumni Network!
MuhlNet, spearheaded by the Office of Alumni Affairs, identifies pathways to connect students to alumni, alumni to one
another, and keep everyone connected with Muhlenberg College. MuhlNet is
a menu of career solutions for wherever you are in your career path, whether you're a
student, recent graduate, experienced professional, or anywhere in
Network - Connect with alumni, parents of students, and friends of Muhlenberg
- Request Connections - Request help and get connected to MuhlNet volunteers in the career fields you're interested in learning more about.
- Find Classmates - Locate alumni by company name, job title, industry or geography using MuhlenbergConnect's alumni directory - (login required)
- Connect with alumni on LinkedIn, in two of the largest groups for Mules:
- Attend an Event - Every event is a chance to do in-person networking so don't miss your chance to meet a new Mule and land that dream job!
- Networking Tips - Polish your skills and review best-practices for networking and informational interviews.
Career Center Resources
- Schedule a career counseling appointment with one of the Career Center's Counselors - free to all alumni:
- FOCUS - A self-assessment tool provided by the Career Center to help you determine how your interests, values, personality, skills and passions fit together to help you find a career.
Find a Job
- Job Search Guide - Find all the information you need to start your job search, polish your resume and cover letter, write a great thank you note, and lots more in the Career Center's Job Search Guide.
- Interview Stream - Prepare for your job interview with this virtual interviewing system that allows you unlimited practice and video clips on interviewing from job search experts.
- Berg Career Vault - When you're ready to begin your search, check out Muhlenberg's own job and internship database.
- Become a MuhlNet Volunteer - Let other Mules know you're eager to share your career experiences in an informational interview.
- Shadow Host - Show a current student what a day in your career field looks like by allowing them to Shadow you over Muhlenberg's Winter Break.
- Hire a Mule - Do you know of an available job or internship? No hiring capacity needed!
- Join a LinkedIn Group - Not as a job-seeker, but as someone who can provide valuable advice.
Contact Patrick Fligge '10 at firstname.lastname@example.org