Connect, Care and Contribute
Opportunities for the Alumni Community
As a Muhlenberg alumna/us, the single most important thing you can do is to stay connected! Whether you simply attend 'Berg events, volunteer your time to help students, or serve on the Alumni Board, you are sending a clear message that you care about Muhlenberg and are proud to show it!
How can I stay involved?
Connect with Alumni Near and Far – Get involved with alumni activities here and across the country!
- Regional Clubs & Groups (participate in regional activities or start a group in your area)
- Outreach (assist with contacting alumni for special events and fundraising campaigns)
- Stewardship (help thank alumni donors through email and/or phone calls)
Connect with Classmates – Reach out to your classmates, volunteer for Reunion activities, and more!
- Class Fund (help with fundraising for your class)
- Reunion (reach out to classmates to encourage attendance and develop activities together)
- Contact (help us keep connected to your entire class and let them know what’s happening)
Connect with Students – Make a difference in the life of a student and create a future active alumnus!
- Join The Muhlenberg Network (mentoring and networking)
- Cardinal Keys (interviewing, training and mentoring these student leaders)
- Activities on Campus (Move-in Day, Reunion/Homecoming, Commencement, common hour, etc.)
Connect with Affinity Groups – Keep in touch with alumni and students who share a common major or activity, and help with events sponsored by campus departments and groups.
- Majors (from Accounting to Theatre and everything in between!)
- Activities (MTA, a cappella groups, WMUH, etc.)
- Organizations (Greeks, Hillel, Multicultural Center and more)
- Athletics (Go Mules!)
Alumni Leadership – Serve in a leadership role on the Alumni Board or the Young Alumni Council.
Interested in volunteering in one of these roles?
Contact Sean Morrow, Senior Associate Director of Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org