Class of 2017: Now is the time to give back!
This is it: Your last semester at Muhlenberg. You have accomplished so much these past four years and have benefited from the Muhlenberg experience. Now is the time to leave your mark on the institution that gave you so much.
Need more convincing? Chairman of the Board of Trustees Rich Crist '77, P'05, P'09 will give up to $14,000 on behalf of the Class of 2017!
- When the class reaches 60% participation, Chairman Crist will give $6,000.
- An additional $1,000 when your class reaches 63%.
- When the class reaches the 65% goal, he will give an additional $1,000.
- When 15% of the class makes a multi-year commitment, Chairman Crist will give an additional $2,000.
- And when 25% of the class makes a multi-year commitment, Chairman Crist another gift of $2,000.
- If more than 25% make a multi-year commitment, Chairman Crist will give an additional $2,000.
A gift of $20.17 will get you in the bell tower for a tour after the Senior Class Champagne Brunch.
Make a gift now at www.muhlenberg.edu/makeagift or see a member of our committee (listed below) for details to help your class meet the Challenge!
2017 SCCC Committee:
Contact: Julie Kulp, Student Philanthropy Coordinator at 484-664-4069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date for Alumni Weekend - Reunion & Homecoming 2017
September 15-17, 2017
click for more info